- The 81st Mission Committee of the Lairam Jesus Christ Baptist Church held on June 12, 2015 appointed Marina Malsawmtluangi, d/o Mankunga, Council Veng
- On May 24, 2015 (Sunday) the houses of two new converts in Sumsilui, Lawngtlai district was completely burnt down. Donations amounting to Rs. 46,978/- was received from Local Churches within Lawngtlai Town in aid of the two families.
- Five new converts were baptised in June, 2015 in Myanmar Field
- Construction of Church building is started in Odhisa Field
- The Revival Committee decided to have “Revival Campaign” in all the pastorates during the year 2015-2016.
- Revival Campaigns are being held in many Local Churches under Lairam Jesus Christ Baptist Church. We rejoice that the church is experiencing God’s visitation through Revival.
- Rev. B. Zazawna Lai, on behalf of the Lairam Jesus Christ Baptist Church went to Aizawl and signed Memorandum of Understanding with Elim Ministry for Ministry in Myanmar
As per the resolution of the 16th Assembly of the Lairam Jesus Christ Baptist Church Assembly, the Bualpui Regional Church Council will be inaugurated on June 7, 2015 at Bualpui Ng. It will be inaugurated by Rev. B. Zazawna Lai, Associate General Secretary i/c Mission. On 9th June, 2015 the Sangau Regional Church Council will be inaugurated bu Rev. TC Lalsanghmuna, Associated General Secretary ‘Service’.
Lairam Child Adoption Centre building at Lawngtlai will be inaugurated today by Elder A. Taichunga, the Chairman of the Lairam Jesus Christ Baptist Church Assembly. Lairam Child Adoption Centre is a Specialized Adoption Agency (SAA) approved by the Ministry of Women and Child Welfare under the Juvenile Justice Act 2000 and its Amendment Act 2006. The centre was inaugurated on April 2011.